I am a Christian husband and father of 5.
My wife is a full time Sociology instructor at Ball State University and teaches part time at Owens, BGSU and Troy State University. I Founded Vito’s pizza in 1989. Our five kids have attended Rossford Schools, Notre Dame, St Johns, West Side Montessori, Penta County and Perrysburg schools. I served on the board at the Salvation Army and the Downtown Development Committee in Toledo. I also was on the Board at Toledo Public Schools TECHS High School and West Side Montessori. I’ve helped people. I’ve been helped by people. I’ve fed many people.
- For more Teachers and fewer Administrators
- Better Communication with Parents and Taxpayers
- Better Long Term Planning
- Husband and Father of 5
- Founder of business in since 1989
- Two school boards
- Salvation Army Board
- Downtown Toledo Development Board